TouchArcade Game of the Week: ‘Tennis Champs Returns’ – Touch Arcade




The tip behind the TouchArcade Game of the Week is that every Friday afternoon we Article the one game that came out this week that we believe is worth giving a special nod to. Now, prior to anyone goes over-thinking this, it doesn’t necessarily mean our Game of the Week decide on is the highest scoring game in a review, the game along with the very best graphics, or actually any various other quantifiable “best” thing. Instead, it’s much more simply us picking out the single game from the week’s releases that we believe is the most noteworthy, surprising, interesting, or actually any various other hard to describe quality that makes it worth having if you were simply going to decide on up one.

These picks may be controversial, and that’s OK. If you disagree along with just what we’ve chosen, let’s try to use the comments of these articles to have actually conversations concerning just what game is your game of the week and why.

Without further ado…

Tennis Champs Returns

If you’ve been following along for the past few days, it must come as absolutely no surprise to see Uprising Games’ Tennis Champs Returns [Free] here in our Game of the Week post. I simply can’t stop saying enough good points concerning this game! Well, to be honest, I’m not so sure I have actually too more to include after spilling my guts in our lengthy review of Tennis Champs Returns. So Rather I’m going to talk concerning something that’s been a problem for me in my nearly 6-years writing concerning games here at TouchArcade.

Photo Feb 18, 9 56 14 AMPhoto Feb 18, 9 56 14 AM

Occasionally you’ll come across a game that you simply flat out fall in enjoy with. Obviously, Tennis Champs is the most recent game to have actually that effect on me, yet it happens very frequently. The problem is that sometimes as soon as you fall in enjoy along with a game you start to feel a bit self-conscious concerning it. Is this game actually that good? Or am I simply some crazy outlier? I never hope to lead people astray as soon as talking concerning the games that I like, and obviously not everyone is going to enjoy every game. yet the much more I played Tennis Champs and the much more deeply I fell for it I started to freak out, especially while writing the very glowing review. Will certainly various other people feel the same?

Thankfully, I’m fairly sure I wasn’t the only one that fell in enjoy along with Tennis Champs Returns this week. The reception it’s been getting on our forums and elsewhere on the internet has actually been very positive. Sure, maybe not everyone is as obsessed as I am, yet I’m at least confident now that I’m not crazy and this is actually an incredible game. In naked truth I suggested to my friend last night that he download Tennis Champs and offer it a whirl. He’s a user yet only occasionally games on his iPhone, so I was curious to see exactly how he’d take to this one. Surprisingly, he worked his means through the tutorial levels and concerning 20 minutes in was starting to grasp the mechanics actually well. It was at that point that I could see him or her smiling, enjoying scoring on his opponents and chastising themselves for making mistakes. This only made him or her much more determined to improve, and simply enjoy that I was once again affirmed that this is a actually good game.

Subscribe to the TouchArcade YouTube channel

So be sure to read our Tennis Champs Returns review if you haven’t already. It’s scary writing concerning games that I really, actually enjoy due to the fact that I worry that I’m not able to properly convey the points I enjoy or explain the game adequetly. In short, I worry that I won’t do the game justice, yet I believe I covered every little thing I wanted to in that review and hopefully it’ll guidance people understand simply why this little unassuming tennis game has actually worked its means so deeply in to my heart and mind. If you haven’t yet offered Tennis Champs Returns a download, it’s free and you have actually nothing to lose, so get hold of on that.






<!—->









  • djstout


    Not only game of the week yet game of the month and maybe game of the year as its by far the very best ever tennis game on a mobile device. Mario Tennis and Prince of Tennis are two various other excellent games yet they aren’t as good as this one!





  • OrangutanKungfu


    Easily game of the week, and filling out an already quite durable top 5 for the year, along with Crashlands, FFIX, Super Phantom Feline and Adventures of Mana. Is it actually only February? Sheesh.





  • Timmy2x


    This game is great.





  • Xyth


    I can easily tell this is an utterly brilliant game due to the fact that although the 1-star AI opponents are beating me, I don’t care cos it’s so much fun.





  • Brawwwn


    Not a quite good game yet you gotta decide on one a week right? I know I’m in the minority here yet bad controls and simply not much of a game, maybe I’m missing the point though.





  • bigrand1


    Well, once again you got me, Jared! I’ve told you prior to exactly how much I appreciate your job and your style, so as soon as I hear you talk this means my ears perk up and I pay attention! I actually wasn’t preparation to offer this game my attention, yet now I must! You may be too young to remember, yet long ago there was this guy named E.F. Hutton, believe he was a founder of a excellent financial firm. There were commercials where they would certainly say, ‘ as soon as E.F. Hutton speaks, everybody listens! ” You’re kinda enjoy my E.F. Hutton, dude! as soon as you’re passionate concerning something and talk (write) concerning it, I constantly listen! (That’s a serious compliment from me, man!) I would certainly not say this concerning almost anyone! Anyway, I’m simply gonna get this game and I know immediately I’ll dig it! So, gonna do that now! Thanks again, bud! In my opinion you’re the very best TA has! Hear that, Eli? offer this guy a big raise, or I gotta feeling one day he’s gonna fly away to greener pastures, and you don’t want THAT!!!!!





Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "TouchArcade Game of the Week: ‘Tennis Champs Returns’ – Touch Arcade"