My MacBook Pro is on a go-slow, but I thought Apples didn’t get viruses – The Guardian (blog)

Every week a Guardian Cash reader submits a question, then it’s approximately you to insight your man or her out – an assortment of the most effective answers will certainly show up in following Saturday’s paper.

This week’s question:

I usage a MacBook Pro. Just recently it appears to have actually slowed a lot, maybe after I opened up a dodgy email, despite the fact that I believed Apples didn’t grab viruses. Would certainly readers preferred free of charge anti-virus software when it come to Macs, or ought to I spend for one? If so, which?

Do you have actually an issue readers could possibly solve? e-mail your help to money@theguardian.com or create to united states at Money, The Guardian, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "My MacBook Pro is on a go-slow, but I thought Apples didn’t get viruses – The Guardian (blog)"